It seems that Bernann McKinney is not who she says she is and it seems that she has a an infamous past.
How things look now, her life's headlines could read:
- Former Miss Wyoming
- Mormon Convert
- Alumnus of Brigham Young University
- Charged in the UK for Kidnapping and Assaulting Missionary
- Jumped Bail
- Charged by the State of Utah for Stalking
- Skipped Out on Utah Case Before Trial
- Charged for Passing Bad Checks
- Assaulted Public Officials
- Equine Cruelty Charge Dismissed
- Active Warrant for Threatening a Woman in Newland, N.C.
- Clones Booger
- Provides False Personal Information to Press
- Really, Really Wishes No One Looked into Her Past
I know that it is not logical to say that you could expect such a disordered life when it comes to someone who literally sought to violate God's life order by having her dog cloned. Just the same, I think it is not surprising that such a narcissistic person would otherwise live her life in such a selfish manner.
Here is a link to the AP's story on the matter.