Friday, April 11, 2008

To Clarify...

Just in case, the last entry isn't obvious enough:

I'd like to let it be known that St. Therese of Lisieux heard and answered novenas prayed.
In January, I prayed, consecutively two novenas to heaven's lovely Little Flower. Separated by one day a friend did me a wonderful favor of praying a novena to this Carmelite powerhouse with the same request. It seemed like the answer to our prayers was simply, "No."
Well, that is how it seemed because, if the favor were granted, I certainly would have had to have something in my hand by the beginning of April - surely. Well, nothing is beyond Heaven. Our prayers were answered in God's time, not ours. Unconstrained by human notions, our gracious God granted that the impossible be made possible --- from a source that I never could have imagined --- one couldn't I have even known existed.
Praise and glory be sung to our wondrous God - Loving Father, Merciful Son and Noble Paraclete!!!!
Thank you most beautiful Therese of the Child Jesus and the Holy Face!!!!

No comments: